The efficacy of a certain anti-wrinkle cream depends on its composition and the duration of its use. Here are some basic steps you can take to keep your skin looking fresh. First it should be washed well in the morning and ESPECIALLY in the evening. Second, the skin must be properly hydrated. The products should also be selected according to the skin type. Aging occurs on oily, dry, combined or normal underlying terrain and this should not be forgotten. In essence, anti-aging products are moisturizing creams or serums in which one or more active substances are added.
Which are the 5 most efficient ingredients
1. Retinoids - retinoids in cosmetics are derivatives of vitamin A. The most commonly used are retinol (alcoholic form) and retinoic acid. Both substances have proven effectiveness in combating photoaging. As a bonus, they have a seboregulatory effect. Used in the evening.
2. Vitamin C or ascorbic acid - a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from free radicals formed by UV rays and urban pollution. Pay attention to the packaging of the cream containing vitamin C. The product should be stored out of contact with sunlight and air before use. Used in the morning in combination with sunscreen.
3. Niacinamide - a powerful antioxidant that has anti-inflammatory properties. It is a derivative of vitamin B3. Such anti-wrinkle cream can be used alone or in combination with the above two ingredients, as it soothes the skin in case of irritation. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. It is a derivative of vitamin B3. Such
4. Hydroxy acids - here I include alpha and beta, and the latest polyhydro acids, as exfoliation is related to fine wrinkles. Such a product should be used once a week in combination with sunscreen.
5. Peptides - are small molecules produced by microorganisms. They stimulate the production of their own collagen.
The use of any of the listed ingredients in anti-wrinkle cream only makes sense if you protect yourself from UV rays.